Note: We only accept papers completed during undergraduate study.
Your paper may address a wide array of topics, including Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operations Management, Information Systems, Business Law, Corporate Ethics, and Public Policy. Evaluation will be based upon three factors:
- Research rigor
- Presentation clarity
- Topic originality
Submissions to the Michigan Journal of Business must comply with the following guidelines. By submitting, you grant the Michigan Journal of Business an exclusive license to publish your paper. You retain copyrights to published contributions.
- Your paper must have been completed during undergradute study
- Your paper must not be already published or under consideration elsewhere
- Your paper must include a title, abstract, keywords, author biography, acknowledgements (if any), and references
- File Types: Microsoft Word or RTF (no PDFs please)
- Font: 12 point, Times New Roman
- Page Maximum: 50 pages, double-spaced
- Graphics: Embedded within document as high resolution grayscale images
- Additional formatting requirements will be provided to accepted authors
3. How to Submit
Please email Kathryn Grier at email@example.com with submissions. Submissions will be reviewed as they are received.
For questions regarding submission, please contact us.