Every year, we source and review research from students around the globe. Below is a brief overview of the paper submission process.
Your paper may address a wide array of topics, including accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, operations management, information systems, business law, corporate ethics, and public policy. Evaluation will be based upon three factors:
- Research rigor
- Presentation clarity
- Topic originality
2. Guidelines and Requirements
Submissions to the Michigan Journal of Business must comply with the following guidelines. By submitting, you grant the Michigan Journal of Business an exclusive license to publish your paper. You retain copyrights to published contributions.
- Your paper must have been completed during undergradute study
- Your paper must not be already published or under consideration elsewhere
- Your paper must include a title, abstract, keywords, author biography, acknowledgments (if any), and references
- File Types: Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF (.doc or .docx preferred)
- Font: 12 point, Times New Roman
- Page Maximum: 50 pages, double-spaced
- Graphics: Embedded within document as high resolution grayscale images
Additional formatting requirements will be provided to accepted authors.
3. How to Submit
Decisions for the Fall 2021 Edition will come in December 2021. We will contact you after reaching a decision.
Please note: the Michigan Journal of Business only operates during the University of Michigan academic year (September-April). Any communications received during the summer are not guaranteed a response until normal operations begin for the year, and all papers submitted during this time will be reviewed for the Fall Edition. Thank you for your patience!